Sunday, January 25, 2009

When was the last time?

When was the last time that you
stopped your day to have a cup of tea?

I love the old traditions of "tea time". Our world has become so face paced that we don't seem to take time out any more.

Did you know that studies have shown that tea can lower blood pressure, lower cortisol, speed up metabolism and black tea can speed up recovery from daily stress. I also think there is something very relaxing about drinking tea out of a nice cup and taking my time. In this day and age we are so busy slamming down the coffee on the way from point A to point B. Not a big tea lover? Try putting your favorite beverage in a nice glass or cup. It will make you feel special.

In the evenings I make a pot of green tea in my new flowering tea pot, which I love. I sip this relaxing tea in my special cup while I work on my journal & blog. It helps to wind down my evening & keeps me away from sugar.

Make it part of your day & see what changes it makes for you.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy

Quote of the Day
"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."
Bernard-Paul Heroux

0 Comments: