Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Are you using the Daily Healing Journal?

It's really amazing how food, exercise, and stress management can really change the way you feel. I started a healing journal during my journey.

As you go though your day simply jot all the things you eat, supplements taken, sleep, exercise and feelings. As you go back though your journal you can see a relation to certain things affecting the way you felt.

I have set up a daily healing journal that is yours to download and print. I am working on small bound ones to carry in your purse. I am working out the details with my printer. I will only bring them to you if they are quality & a value.

I know that would help me keep track better, if I could always have it with me. If you ever have ideas for tools or subjects for our site, please send me a note.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy

Quote of the Day
"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show."- Charles Dickens, David Copperfield

0 Comments: