Monday, December 1, 2008

New Challenge Starts Today


The Gratitude Journal

Many studies show that 30 days of writing in a gratitude journal can change your outlook on life. So, for the next month we are going to make gratitude journals our new daily habit. At the end of the month we can come together and see what changes we have felt.

I like to work on my journal at night after a relaxing shower & right before I go to sleep. Remember this is just for you. You should feel free to enter anything you would like.

In my journal I am going to break down each page into 3 sections. Gratitude - Worries - Vision.

Gratitude - will be what I am grateful for that day
Worries - things that I felt worried about today
Vision - This is where I want to go

In a month I can look at the things I was grateful for & reflect. Things I worried about that did not come true. Visions that I have for myself and how much closer I am.

Come by the forum and discuss the journal process. I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Go grab that journal & dive in!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy



Quote of the Day
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming
gardeners who make our souls blossom."
Marcel Proust
Are you a member of the Yahoo Group?


Click to join thehatchedegggroup

Click to join thehatchedegggroup

2 Comments:

Zazzyzu said...

I am going to start this tonight... thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, this is the first time I've visited here. I just get the daily mails you send out (thanks for those!!).

I was so glad to see this month's new challenge. I've been thinking about doing just that for about a week now, and I'll know I won't be alone in starting one, which for some reason makes it seem an easier and more enjoyable thing to do?! I particularly liked your visions, anxiety, and the gratitude sections. Great idea.

Thank you :)
Karen in Victoria, Australia