Friday, November 28, 2008

The Garnish


Think about your favorite resturant, your favorite dish. Is it prepared just perfectly? What about the garnish? Little sprig of parsley, kale or a radish in the shape of a rose. That garnish really accents the main dish in a wonderful way.Friends are the same way. The people in your life should accent you in a lovely way. They support you when you are not at your best and lift you up. Who wants wilty lettuce on their plate? Today think of your friends. Are they the parsley or a wilty piece of lettuce? We have enough stuggles without someone tearing us down all the time. If you are not what they want or need, there are new best friends out there.I choose to only have the parsley!

Tonight I had some people come back into my life. It reminded me that I need to be careful of who I let in. Don't let the ones in who make you feel bad, just to make themselves feel better!

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."
unknown

0 Comments: