Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are you Hydrated?


I will have to admit that drinking enough water is a challenge for me. I could just sip one bottle all day, but then I have terrible side effects from not having enough water. I started having headaches, bruises, fatigue, congestion, not to mention an increase in my anxiety.

This last month I reduced my soda intake to one a day and I try to carry a bottle of water with me. I try to drink a full bottle every 2 hours. You would not beleive how much better I feel.

On days that I exercise I will increase my water by 1-2 bottles. That helps to replenish what I sweated out.

I truly beleive that drinking water is the 1st major step in healing our minds and bodies. Tomorrow replace a Diet Coke or 2 with a bottle of water. In a day or so you will feel a big difference.

Wishing you peaceful thoughts today,
Amy



Quote of the Day
"Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well. "
Marcus Valerius Martial

0 Comments: