Thursday, September 4, 2008

How is your Weather?

This morning I walked outside to a great surprise, it feels like fall is peeking in. It was so wonderful to have 70 degree temperatures here, the temperatures have been in the 100s.

I have recently been feeling the stress creep in from school starting, work, taking care of my Dad, and running a family. It can be exhausting. And I have found in the past that exercise really helps get rid of those tense feelings, helps me breathe better and gives me more energy. I know who likes exercise? I sure didn’t when I started, but the results a month later were amazing. I think the biggest surprise was the mental benefits. It really gets all those chemicals moving in the right direction. I also found that it was a great time to be alone. I can pop in my MP3 player and be in my own world. It’s my time to relax & be good to myself.

On these nice cooler days think about what we can do to add a little exercise into our life, and get outdoors in the fresh air. It’s good for your body & great for your mind!


0 Comments: