Sunday, June 14, 2009

Accountability

Some of us really need to feel accountable to someone. Sometimes it gives us that extra nudge to know that people are waiting for us to complete our task.

If you are ready to jump in and really take charge of your hatching and you need that nudge - join us in the new Accountability Egg Groups.

Each one is set up to focus on the main aspects of Hatching. Pick one you need help with or join all. Through the day we can all post our accomplishments & cheer each other on.

...I worked out today.
...I am sugar free today
...I completed my Healing Hour
...I have been nesting all week

This will be a fun way to get to know your fellow peeps & help those habits sink in too.

I look forward to following your progress everyday.

I am always here if you have any questions or need support. You can email me directly at amy@thehatchedegg.com

Wishing you all the best,
Amy


Quote of the Day

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."
~Wayne Dyer



0 Comments: