Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Get Crackin'

Now that you have begun yourEgg Washing, it's time to Get Crackin'. We all have our times that we feel like hiding under the bed and wishing our current situation would change. But really how's that working...Not very well I bet.

So the first step is to get mad, Rattle Your Cage & decide today that you are not going to live another day like this. It's time to put yourself first! What worked for me was to jump in body, mind and soul. I decided I was going to turn my life upside down and run it completely different. What I did is laid out in the Steps to Freedom.

Print out the Steps to Freedom, the Contract, and a few pages of the Daily Healing Journal to begin with. Dust off that binder under your bed and this is your Egg Action Plan. For the next period of time may be 90 days or more your focus is on you. It's all about your healing.

Your important & your life could be fantastic, I'm proof! I was at the bottom and found my way out. It really wasn't as hard as I thought, just had to make the decision to do it.

If you need motivation make sure you sign up for all the egg support, listen to the archive radio program and email me anytime.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your journey, it just so eggciting!

All the best,
Amy

Quote of the Day

"Often he who does too much does too little. "~Italian Proverb

0 Comments: